SEASONS IN THE SUN

"TAKING PASSION FOR SPORTS TO A WHOLE 'NOTHER LEVEL"

Thursday, May 3, 2012

I Think I'm in Love.

Its been a tough couple of weeks since I found out my former crush Amy Wambach, of the US women's soccer team, had a girlfriend.  Honestly, I was crushed, I felt like the song by Weezer, "Pink Triangle."  The song is pretty much about how he is in love with a lesbian, and that pretty much sums up how I felt until today.  Until I saw this Ice Girl for the Nashville Predators bare hand a catfish and skate off the ice.

I was instantly in love, seriously how many women in America can handle a catfish like that?  Plus, not to mention the fact that she was on ice skates.  To add to the degree of difficulty, she does it bare handed.  Now, I know what some of you are thinking, you are a Blackhawks fan and the Predators are in the same division.  That will be ok, they always say that you need to make sacrifices in any relationship.

Via the Nashville Predators Ice Girls page on their website, her name is Jenna and she is from Northern Minnesota.  She is a newcomer to the Predators Ice Girls, this is her first year.  Her real job, in accordance to the website, is in Sales and Marketing. She is tall for a woman, at 5'9, so no complaints there.  It says that she likes ice fishing, she definitely has the skills to get the gills (sorry that was bad).

Here is a video from Game 3 of Jenna owning the catfish:


I just hope she is not married or has one of those jealous bf or gfs, because I cannot take anymore heartbreak this year (hahaha).  It's really too bad that the Ice Girls for the Columbus Blue Jackets are not this cute, then they would have no problems getting people to come to the games with such a terrible team.  Not to mention if the Predators could beat the Coyotes, it would take some of the sting out of the Coyotes win over the Blackhawks.

No comments:

Post a Comment